I thought that since I was having a hard time getting the snack thing right I would post Snack ideas instead of a recipe (I never cook anyway and why should I when TRH does such a great job!) BYW AnnMarie I did like your ideas and Tara to answer your question NO TRH does not serve wheat rolls. It was IHOP, and I got wheat toast instead of garlic toast. Not a very good trade off if you ask me. But I didn't lose a point!
SNACK IDEAS (from Weight Watchers - of course)
1. 3 Cups Light microwave-popped popcorn (1 point)
2. 5 Cups 94% fat-free microwave-popped popcorn (1 point) hummm 3 cups or 5 cups hummm
3. 1 Scoop light ice cream (3 points) LOVE ice cream!
4. Chocolate Pudding Parfait
(Alternate layers of 1 cup prepared fat-free, sugar-free {what's the point!} chocolate pudding [made with fat-free milk] and 1/2 cup sliced strawberries.) (3 points)
5. 2 small chocolate chip cookies (recipe submitted by me - last wk) 1/2 cup low-fat (1%) milk
(4 points)
6. Fruited Ricotta (mix 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese with 1/2 cup each drained canned unsweeteded crushed pineapple and drained canned unsweetened mandarin orange sections.) (4 points)
I like the 2 banana suggestions w/ peanut butter and stuff. I tried it and actually really liked it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment