I have been having a hard time getting in 2 snacks a day. I just don't get that hungry and I feel like I am stuffing myself and adding unnessecary calories just to get that 1 point. So if anyone has any thoughts or ideas on how to get the snacks in, please let me know. I try yogurt, apples, cheese and nuts.
I think something else besides recipes would be good for posts each week. Only thing is.. I don't have any other ideas as to what we could do. How about -- seen any good movies lately... just kidding! :)
We went out to eat and the resturants always bring out rolls or bread and it is always WHITE! right? Well I asked if they had any Wheat bread and they brought that out for me so I could enjoy it with my meal while Randy ate all the white rolls. Hey, it worked! Why not ask?
That's all for now! Happy Valentine's Day cmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You didn't go to TRH AGAIN did you?!!
I don't eat a big snack. I'll slice some apples for the kids and I'll eat a few pieces, maybe dip it in peanut butter. I sometimes will eat a slice of turkey, or a few carrots. I'm out of almonds but sometimes I'll eat a small handful of those.
Hope that helps a little bit.
If you did go to Texas Road House, did they have wheat rolls there, because that would be cool!!
Post a Comment