THE FAMILY

THE FAMILY
Minus a few new ones since this shot was taken in August 2008

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2 Weeks Left

The Winner of the PEDICURE is............ TRAVIS!!!!
But since he's such a nice brother he has generously given it to Trisha who only missed tying with him by 1 point. He really just wants the money at the end.

Great job everyone! I know I say that every week. I need to come up with a different phrase... We are down to the last two weeks. The prize at the end will be the Mary Kay gift certificate from me. We will also award the prize money, the second place meal from Renata and the biggest loser percentage gift from Tara. This has been an eye opener for me (keeping track of food, I mean). The recipes have been great. Let's all finish strong!

P.S. I still need money from Tiana, Trisha and Renata.....

No comments: