Congratulations to........ TRAVIS!!!!! You've won the Hair Cut and Color from Trisha!!!!!
Is everyone laughing reading this like I am typing it? No. Really. Great Job Hun! Travis officially hit his goal weight this week. Way to go! And way to go everyone! The numbers are looking pretty good. I still haven't heard from Renata this week (the days not over) but she can't have better numbers than Travis so I know he's the winner. I'll post her numbers when I get them and I'm sure she'll be back up towards the top. She's kicking butt in % of weight lost, even without this weeks totals added in!
Keep it up. The next two week prize it the PEDICURE from Tiana!!!!!
3 comments:
Wow Travis-- I have the perfect color for you. I really think a bright red would bring out that...oh wait you don't really have blonde hair anymore...blue eyes? :) (have annmarie call me)
Travis,
I'm glad you won.
You really need it don't you agree?
ha ha h!!
Mia
Ha Ha Ha! We'll see who's laughing in the end when I win the MONEY!
Travis
Post a Comment